SeventhLight Forum
Welcome to The SeventhLight Forum! This is a new forum to allow people, especially Seventh-day Adventists, to congregate, make friends, hang out, and express themselves and their opinions. It is also for anyone who is interested in the Seventh-day Adventist denomination to get a glimpse of the struggles and the joys of SDA life. Games and contests will be added to the forum in the future. Enjoy!

If you are a member, Log in now. If you are new to SunDownAsylum, Register or Log in with your Facebook account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SeventhLight Forum
Welcome to The SeventhLight Forum! This is a new forum to allow people, especially Seventh-day Adventists, to congregate, make friends, hang out, and express themselves and their opinions. It is also for anyone who is interested in the Seventh-day Adventist denomination to get a glimpse of the struggles and the joys of SDA life. Games and contests will be added to the forum in the future. Enjoy!

If you are a member, Log in now. If you are new to SunDownAsylum, Register or Log in with your Facebook account.
SeventhLight Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you do on the Sabbath?

3 posters

Go down

What do you do on the Sabbath? Empty What do you do on the Sabbath?

Post by Admin Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:44 am

Whether it's just chilling with friends or taking a Sabbath afternoon snooze, God has given us a full 24 hours to take a break from our busy/hectic lives. What do you like to do on the Sabbath to rest and relax?

Admin
Admin

https://seventhlight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What do you do on the Sabbath? Empty Re: What do you do on the Sabbath?

Post by octaviankid Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:02 am

Saturday is my "disregard everything" day. I'm a fairly active individual (exercising 6 days a week. Usually getting up around 4am to get it in due to my hectic class schedule.) As much as I love doing it, Saturday is when I just sit like a massive couch potato lol. Day usually consists of me sleeping in an additional 3-4 hours, going to church around 11am. Then going back home to surf the web, hang out w/ my fellow SDA friends, or simply go for a walk w/ my family to enjoy nature...Saturday is truly my favorite day of the week

octaviankid

Back to top Go down

Post by mccobra Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Agreed! Saturdays are my favorite days as well. You don't have to worry about homework or any stresses during the week. After church I usually eat and then take a nap or listen to music... Around this time of year, the sun sets pretty early so when I wake up the sun has already set, and I'm ready to go for the next week

mccobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum